3 “Hamilton Numbers” by Mark Rummel
Providing quality medical care that is patient- and family-centered and community-focused
To be the leader in providing comprehensive, quality, community-oriented health care for the insured and uninsured of Genesee, Lapeer and surrounding areas of Mid-Michigan.
- Burton – G-3375 S. Saginaw St.
- Clio – 4154 W. Vienna Rd.
- Hamilton – Flint, 812 Root St.
- Lapeer – 1570 Suncrest Dr.
- Main Site – 2900 N. Saginaw St, Flint
- North Pointe Site – 5710 Clio Rd., Flint
- Burton Dental, G-3375 S. Saginaw St.
- Dental North Site – 5399 N. Saginaw St., Flint
- Main Dental – 2900 N. Saginaw St., Flint
- Main Vision – 2900 N. Saginaw St., Flint
- PHARMACY LOCATIONS:
- Burton Pharmacy – G-3375 S. Saginaw St.
- Main Pharmacy – 2900 N. Saginaw St., Flint
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICES: 225 E. Fifth St., Suite 300, Flint
- Clarence Pierce, MS, Chief Executive Officer
- Sherry Pace, MBA, Chief Operating Officer
- Michael Giacalone, Jr., MD, Chief Medical Officer
- Miriam Parker, DDS, Director of Dental Services
- Stacy Sawyer, Director of Communications and Marketing
- Lisa Rogers, MS, Director of Human Resources
PARTNERSHIPS and LINKAGES:
These include Shelter of Flint, REACH, Community Mental Health, Salvation Army, Transition House, Odyssey House, Inner City Outreach, Carriage Town Ministries, Ennis Center, Latinx, Mott Community College, University of Michigan, and more
ESTIMATED HOMELESS POPULATION:
5,000 in area
COMPREHENSIVE HEALTHCARE SERVICES:
- ADULT PRIMARY CARE: Obstetrics / prenatal care, Preventive Medicine, Health Screenings, Sports Physicals
- PEDIATRIC PRIMARY CARE: Well baby-care / child visits, Physical exams for school and sports, Health screening and immunizations, Breast-feeding in five program / WIC enrollment
- GENERAL DENTISTRY: Adult and pediatric teeth cleaning, Extractions (tooth removals), Dentures, Fillings, Implants
- OPTHALMOLOGY / VISION SERVICES and ADDITIONAL SERVICES: Pharmacies, Radiology, Lab tests, Minor office surgeries
Behavioral Health Services, Podiatry Services, Urology, Breast Care, Women’s Health and Gynecology
PATIENT ASSISTANCE SERVICES, HOMELESS SERVICES, OUTREACH TEAM, INSURANCE ENROLLMENT ASSISTANCE
TO CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT AT ANY OF OUR LOCATIONS: Phone 810- 406-4246
Thoughts from Dr. Michael Giacalone, Jr., (MD, Chief Medical Officer)
“I work here because of the potential we have for individuals in Flint. I saw everything leaving and knew there was a need. I felt it was a tremendous calling.”
“I have a plaque on my wall from my Mother that was written by American author and poet Ella Wheeler Wilcox that is important to me. This was often quoted by Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes:”
One ship sails east and one sails west
By the self-same wind that blows:
’Tis the set of the sale and not the gale
The determines the way it goes.
Like the ships of the sea are the ways of fate
As we voyage along through life;
Tis the set of the soul that determines the goal
And not the calm or the strife.